Chia Seeds Distilled Bird’s Nest
Chia seeds distilled bird’s nest is a nutritious dish, frugal taste. Although the combination of bird’s nest and chia seeds is not a new dish, it is nevertheless an intoxicating dish because of its simple preparation but rustic, natural flavor is unforgettable.
1. USES OF BIRD’S NEST DISTILLED WITH CHIA SEEDS
First, let’s take a look at the use and nutritional value of chia seed bird’s nest below.
2. TOOLS AND NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF BIRD’S NEST
Bird’s nest is a 100% natural food containing up to 31 essential elements that are good for human health and youthfulness. Many studies have shown that regular use of bird’s nest brings a lot of benefits to the body.
- Replenishment: According to Oriental medicine, bird’s nest is a great gift for the respiratory system. The nutrients in bird’s nest are known for their ability to help you moisturize, nourish, digest phlegm, get rid of cough and cure asthma.
- Stimulates digestion: The rare element Cr in bird’s nest works to help the digestive system be stimulated, increase your appetite and help the body absorb nutrients better.
- Increase body resistance: The composition of bird’s nest contains up to 18 essential amino acids and many other beneficial trace elements, they have the effect of balancing metabolism, strengthening the body’s immune system, helping bird’s nest users prevent common diseases.
- Blood supplement: Bird’s nest contains protein and iron, two very important components for blood formation in the body.
- Improves memory: In the composition of bird’s nest contains elements Mn, Cu, Zn and Br that have a neurostabilizing effect, improve memory and improve sleep.
- Skin beauty: Threonine ingredients support the formation of collagen and elastin, promote skin restructuring, anti-aging, prevent acne, freckles, melasma, regenerate youthful features for pink, smooth skin.
- Replenishing and restoring health: Eating bird’s nest can help patients who have just recovered, people with weakness, people who have recently had surgery or are being treated for diseases to quickly recover health because bird’s nests include proline, tyrosine and sialic acid.
- Helps strengthen bones: Bird’s nest is rich in calcium and also contains phenylalanine. This helps the body synthesize vitamin D under the influence of sunlight which helps the body absorb the maximum amount of calcium.
3. TOOLS AND NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF CHIA SEEDS
Speaking of chia seed bird’s nest, it is impossible not to mention the great ‘contribution’ of this nutritious seed. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3-6-9 (08 times more than salmon), fiber (3.5 times more than oats), contain high-quality protein, contain antioxidants on par with blueberries, and minerals (phosphorus, iron, calcium,…). Researchers have tested and proven that regular consumption of chia seeds has numerous health benefits, including:
- Protect and improve cardiovascular health, reduce cholesterol in the blood, prevent dangerous diseases such as stroke, atherosclerosis …
- Supports weight loss and fights obesity. Using chia seeds makes you feel full sooner, the digestive system works more efficiently, eliminating toxins.
- Replenish the energy needed for daily activities.
- Beautiful skin and hair thanks to Omega 6 ALA against free radical formation and growth.
- Support the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
4. FOR EXAMPLE, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE CHIA SEED DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST
Chia seed bird’s nest is a healthy dish. Here will be the subjects who should use chia seed bird’s nest:
- Children over 4 years old (children under 4 years old can use small jars), especially those with stunting, anorexia and malnutrition.
- Pregnant women are pregnant and after giving birth.
- People with a lot of physical/mental activity, often stressed, debilitating body.
- The elderly, the elderly, the sick, who have just had surgery.
- People need to nourish and maintain health, increase resistance and maintain the beauty of the skin.
5. HOW TO USE CHIA SEED BIRD’S NEST
- If possible, you should use chia seed distilled bird’s nest daily. Since bird’s nest is low in fat and low in energy, it can be considered a healthier and safer food than a medicine.
- You can open the jar and enjoy it right away. Can be used as soon as the lid is opened to enjoy the most delicious and nutritious taste.
6. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DISTILL BIRD’S NEST WITH CHIA SEEDS SIMPLY AT HOME
6.1 PREPARATION OF RAW MATERIALS
- 10g refined bird’s nest
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2g alum sugar
6.2 Processing chia seed bird’s nest
- Step 1: Soak the bird’s nest in water for about 30 minutes to make it even and soft (if using raw bird’s nest, soak for about 1-2 hours and then rinse. Separate the nest and feathers). Soak chia seeds in cold water for about 15 minutes to allow them to bloom evenly.
- Step 2: Place the pre-processed bird’s nest in a glass bowl and steam it for about 20 minutes. Then add the alum sugar and cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the burner.
- Step 3: Pour the cooked bird’s nest into a cup, add the soaked chia seeds and stir gently and evenly. Served hot or cold, this chia seed distilled bird’s nest is great for the whole family.
7. DUYEN VIET YEN’S PREMIUM CHIA SEED DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST PRODUCTS
With 10 years of experience in producing and processing bird’s nests, Duyen Viet Yen is proud to be a high-tech bird’s nest research and farming unit according to standards closest to the natural environment. Duyen Viet Yen Bird’s Nest is a 100% pure bird’s nest harvested from the bird’s nest farming system and undergoes a rigorous inspection process to give customers absolute assurance of quality and origin. In addition, the process of harvesting and packaging finished products is beautiful and luxurious, meeting the needs of customers to buy and use.
Duyen Viet Yen is a premium bird’s nest brand that brings 100% pure bird’s nest products, without using additives or preservatives, keeping the taste fresh for users. Manual distillation preserves the flavor and softness of bird’s nests.
Chia seed bird’s nest is packaged in an easy-to-use, easy-to-store glass jar that not only shows your genuine interest but also the class of the giver.
You can use it as soon as you open the lid and can feel the mild bird’s nest flavor. It is very suitable for the needs of patients and is an immediate source of nutrition, an important source of nutrition during pregnancy for mothers and children.
In addition to chia seed bird’s nest, you can choose 11 other types of Duyen Viet Yen distilled bird’s nest flavor based on your preferences and needs such as: Red apple distilled bird’s nest, Alum sugar distilled bird’s nest, Yan distilled ginger, Longan distilled bird’s nest, Lotus seed distilled bird’s nest, Fresh pandan leaf distilled bird’s nest, Ground Pineapple Leaf Distilled Bird’s Nest, Saffron Distilled Bird’s Nest, Korean Pear Distilled Bird’s Nest, Mr. Manuka Honey Distilled Bird’s Nest.
Hopefully, with the detailed information about chia seed distilled bird’s nest provided by Duyen Viet Yen above, it can help you properly use and process chia seed bird’s nest in a delicious way, keeping the freshness as well as nutritional value of the product.