Manuka Honey Bird’s Nest
Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest is a delicious, nutritious dish that many people love. These two ingredients together help strengthen the body, strengthen immunity and resistance. If you are wondering about the method of distillation, you can choose a simple recipe in the following article.
1. MANUKA HONEY DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST
Manuka is a distinctive flowering plant grown in New Zealand and some parts of Australia. Manuka honey is famous all over the world for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties (hundred times better than ordinary honey) and especially capable of healing wounds, supporting the treatment of stomach ulcers, esophagitis, throat and colds. Quality Manuka honey can only be found in New Zealand and some parts of Australia, while this flower can still be found elsewhere. The answer lies in the size of the bees, they must be small and suitable to obtain honey from this particular flower and therefore the amount of Manuka honey produced each year to supply the market is always limited.
Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest is known as a very good food for health and beauty because:
- Very nutritious, refreshing to help nourish the body
- Improve resistance, help the body restore health
- Strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, helps wounds heal quickly
- Good for people with stomach diseases and suffering from sore throats, colds
The natural sweetness and characteristic aroma of Manuka honey make this food very attractive and stimulate the taste buds, those who have used it definitely cannot forget the wonderful taste of this food.
2. IS MANUKA HONEY DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST REALLY GOOD OR NOT?
What does Manuka honey do? In fact, the composition of honey contains many nutrients that bring many great effects to the body:
- Supports heart health: thanks to containing vitamins C, E and Pinocembrin – 2 natural antioxidants. However, it is quite effective in preventing and minimizing heart disease.
- According to a study, honey aids in the treatment of nocturnal cough in children by making it easier for them to fall asleep and sleep better.
- Good for the digestive system, increases appetite, bactericidal and heals small wounds in the gastric mucosa.
- Supports weight loss: 70% of the sugar in honey is natural sugar, unlike the sugar we eat every day. Honey addresses daily sweet cravings, ensuring a calorie intake of only 6% of that of carbonated soft drinks.
- Helps speed up the metabolism, prevents the body from accumulating excess fat, so people who use honey in moderation often do not get obese.
- Skin care: Dermatologists recommend honey as a skin moisturizer for problems like acne.
- Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest is good for the human body with the composition of 45-55% fat-free protein, more than 18 amino acids and more than 30 essential vitamins and minerals, Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest is suitable for everyone from the elderly to infants to pregnant women by its uses such as: consolidate. immune system, health promotion, prevention of cardiovascular disease, blood pressure, helping bones and joints, anti-aging, keeping fit, enhancing vitality, losing weight …
Combine Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest, do two nutritious foods have side effects? The answer is no, on the contrary, bird’s nest distilled with honey also makes an extremely nutritious and delicious dish.
3. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DISTILL BIRD’S NEST WITH MANUKA HONEY
Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest is easy to make and contains many healthy nutrients. See now how to make a simple preparation below.
- 18g – 22g cleaned bird’s nest
- 2 tablespoons Manuka honey
- A few thin slices of ginger
- Bird’s nest pot
How to do it:
- Before distillation, the nest needs to soak for the nest to bloom about 20 to 30 and then filter it through a sieve to drain.
- Place the bird’s nest in a water steamer for about 20 minutes.
- Next add the honey and mix well, add a little hot water, a few thin slices of ginger.
- Then cook over low heat until the nest is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the burner, ladle the bird’s nest into a bowl and enjoy while still warm, can be stored in the refrigerator to eat gradually.
Above is the simple way of Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest that many people apply. For the best effect, eat bird’s nest on an empty stomach, especially when you first wake up early in the morning. In addition, you can eat in the afternoon before going to bed so that the nutrients are best absorbed by the body.
4. NOTE WHEN PROCESSING MANUKA HONEY DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST
Eating distilled bird’s nest with Manuka honey helps nourish the body, provide nutrition and improve overall health. For the best effect, it is recommended to supplement the appropriate dosage at regular intervals over a period of time. You can also combine other ingredients such as red apples, lotus seeds … in the same pot to add flavor to the dish.
Some notes during processing to make the dish nutritious enough, delicious and maximize its use:
- Do not boil the bird’s nest for too long because this can cause the bird’s nest to lose nutrients.
- Do not put honey in a pot with bird’s nest, it is necessary to boil the bird’s nest for 20 minutes before adding honey. Because honey exposed to high temperatures for a long time can lose its substance.
- Bird’s nest is best eaten in the morning with honey, which at this time has a beneficial effect on the stomach, helping nutrients to be maximally absorbed.
- Supplement in sufficient amounts, do not overeat during the day. Since the body can only absorb some nutrients, the metabolism takes time. Thus, eating too many nutritious foods at once will cause overload, easily lead to bloating, indigestion and affect the intestinal tract.
- Choose high-quality bird’s nest and honey, buy in a reputable place, avoid fakes, imitations that harm health when used.
Duyen Viet Yan’s Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest is hand-distilled, fresh daily, without preservatives. The product is adjusted to the sweetness according to customer needs (sweet, less sweet).
The ingredients that make Duyen Viet Yen’s Manuka honey distilled bird’s nest are carefully selected, with clear origin:
- Nha Trang – Khanh Hoa bird’s nest is guaranteed to be 100% non-shredded bird’s nest.
- Manuka honey originates in Australia.
Even if you don’t have enough time to distill bird’s nests, using them every day is as simple and easy as ever. Just a call to Duyen Viet service with hotline: +1 404-670-5678, no matter where you are, our carrier will bring fresh jars of distilled bird’s nests, without preservatives, made from carefully selected natural ingredients.
With the principle of always bringing customers the best products at the most reasonable prices. Duyen Viet Yen has programs “BUY 10 JARS GET 1 JAR” AND “BUY 20 JARS GET 3 JARS”. For the fastest advice and purchase, please call the hotline: +1 404-670-5678