Saffon Bird’s Nest
Saffron is rich in nutrients and has many health benefits. Saffron distilled bird’s nest has good health effects, cures many diseases, and is suitable for many different users. Join Duyen Viet Yen to learn about Saffron distilled bird’s nest, an extremely nutritious dish under this article.
1. SAFFRON DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST – EXTREMELY NUTRITIOUS DISH
Many people think of saffron bird’s nest as an anti-aging agent because the name contains the perfect combination of two miracle pharmaceuticals. It is not only a magic elixir to help nourish and maintain health but also the secret to helping women stay young and beautiful.
2. USES OF SAFFRON DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST
2.1 Uses of saffron distilled bird’s nest for health, mind and body
When using saffron distilled bird’s nest products, you will feel its magical use for your health.
- For people with chronic insomnia: using saffron distilled bird’s nest has a sedative effect, does not cause side effects such as headache, fatigue, helps improve sleep, dried saffron fiber with bird’s nest has a calming effect, relieves fatigue, calms the spirit, stabilizes blood pressure, regulates circulation and substances in the body.
- For depressed patients: Saffron distilled bird’s nest relieves many neurological diseases. In particular, components of saffron such as flavonoids, tannins, anthocyanins, alkaloids and saponins support the balance of neurotransmitters in the brain, especially the loss of serotonin – one of the main causes of debilitating conditions leading to depression.
- Used for menstrual women: This is a dish that relieves abdominal pain, fatigue during menstruation and helps regulate menstruation, stabilize blood gas.
- For people suffering from digestive problems: Saffron distilled bird’s nest with crocin, safranal, picrocrocin, crocetin components has a pronounced effect on diseases associated with the digestive system, anti-inflammatory lipid infections, prevents peroxidation and anti-inflammatory effects.
- For people with osteochondrosis: very effective for gout, chronic arthritis.
- For people with vision problems: using bird’s nest to help protect the eyes, open blood vessels in the retina, brighten the eyes and prevent vision-related diseases.
- For cardiovascular patients: The crocin component in saffron along with natural bird’s nest has a hypotensive effect on the body with chronic hypertension.
- For people with cancer or at risk of cancer: saffron pistils help increase the ability to prevent cancer cells, especially prostate, liver and skin cancer,…
- For people with normal health: strengthen the immune system, improve health, improve memory, improve physiological functions, heal wounds, fight inflammation, especially cleanse the liver, cool the liver, reduce heart attack, liver,…
3. BEAUTY BENEFITS OF SAFFRON DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST
Studies show that regularly eating this nutritious food helps replenish micronutrients such as crocin, vitamins A, C, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and macronutrients.
- Heals wounds, whitens, reduces dark scars, acne
- Anti-aging skin, reduce dark spots
- Improves wrinkles, sagging
- Helps skin always smooth, white and full of vitality
- Good moisturizing for skin, nourishing skin always white
- Strengthen hair, effectively reduce breakage
Two precious plant sources, bird’s nest and saffron combined together, are used not only as a source of nutritious food but also as a medicine, helping to cure aging and bring effects to most parts of the body. Let’s learn the recipe for this wonderful dish with Duyen Viet Yen.
4. INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DISTILL BIRD’S NEST WITH SAFFRON
Although it has been known by many people for its amazing uses. But not everyone knows how to make saffron bird’s nests. Therefore, today Duyen Viet Yen will give detailed instructions on how to prepare this delicious and nutritious dish with extremely easy steps, everyone can make it at home while still retaining the freshness and nutritional value contained in these two elixirs.
4.1 Preparation of raw materials
The first and necessary step is the preparation of raw materials:
- 5 – 10 grams of bird’s nest
- 10 saffron
- Alum sugar (quantity depending on taste)
- Red apples (if desired)
- Purified water
- Pots, kettles, jars with lids,…
4.2 How to make saffron distilled bird’s nest
To successfully distill bird’s nests with Saffron, the cook must follow Duyen Viet Bird’s instructions as follows:
- Step 1: Preliminary processing of raw nests must be picked up, feathers removed, dirt removed. Soak refined bird’s nests in water for about 30 minutes. Then, remove to drain.
- Step 2: Add clean water to flood the bird’s nest, continue to distill the water bird’s nest over low heat for 20 minutes. Note this step only distills bird’s nest and water, without adding any spices to preserve purity and nutrition.
- Step 3: When the nests have softened and loosened, add a little alum sugar and distill for about 5 minutes and then turn off the burner. Then sprinkle the saffron fibers on the surface when the temperature is about 70-80 degrees, do not let too hot water lose the substance.
- Step 4: Enjoy the results.
This easy way to make saffron distilled bird’s nest is not too complicated. With just a little effort and time, you can make a bowl of distilled bird’s nest that is both delicious and nutritious.
5. NOTES WHEN USING SAFFRON DISTILLED BIRD’S NEST
Saffron distilled bird’s nest contains many nutrients that are beneficial to health. Use in moderate doses to promote health, solve many other problems. However, readers should note some of the following points when using:
- Although it contains many beneficial nutrients for health, saffron is not suitable for pregnant women. Because the nutrients in saffron can stimulate the uterus to contract more, it is easy to cause miscarriage or premature birth,…
- If you want to use bird’s nest for pregnant women, you should replace the saffron stigmas with other ingredients.
- Do not use too many saffron pistils, depending on the location of each person, you can use 3-5 grams per month. Before use, it is better to consult a doctor, consult a specialist. Take about 10-15 saffrons per day.
- Combine the use of bird’s nest with other foods, balancing daily nutrition. Maintain a scientific diet, supplement with healthy foods such as green vegetables and fresh fruits. Do not use alcohol, alcoholic beverages, hot spicy foods, greasy foods,…
- For chronic diseases should consult a doctor and physician. Do not abuse eating a lot of bird’s nest to avoid unwanted reactions, especially overloading the digestive system causing bloating and bloating.
Saffron distilled bird’s nest is a nutritious dish, bringing many health benefits, supporting to overcome some diseases for the body. However, you need to be careful when buying and using saffron distilled bird’s nests. It should not be abused, but taken in moderate doses. Combine treatment, care, exercise, rest and proper nutrition to promote overall health.